Mertens House is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on basis of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, HIV positive blood test results, sexual orientation, gender identity, health coverage status, age or any other legally protected status, nor does it discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities.
Employees are eligible for health, dental, vacation and sick time by working 24 Hrs per week or more. Mertens House has 14 residents so our staff is able to spend quality time with our residents providing care with the dignity and respect they deserve. Our Long Term Care private pay Nursing Home is located in the heart of Woodstock, VT only 20 minutes from White River Junction.
All applicants must work well with the elderly and be true team players. Rate of pay dependent on experience.
Mertens House – “Where small is beautiful and care is special”.
Per Diem applications being accepted for all positions and all shifts.
- RN/LPN: PT days, every other weekend and one weekday (32 hours per pay period).
- FT overnights, 32 hours per week (64 hours per pay period).
- LNA: FT and PT evenings, every other weekend
- PT evenings and overnights
Apply online at mertenshouse.com or call our Director of Nursing, Allison Jones at 802-457-4411.
- Cook PT 24 hrs week – includes every other weekend. Looking for someone who enjoys cooking and will put that special touch and effort into the quality and presentation of meals. This position included some serving and dish washing.
- Housekeeping: FT days, every other weekend.
- Activities: PT weekend days
Apply online at mertenshouse.com or call our Executive Director, Heather Presch at 802-457-4411.
SECURE JOB APPLICATION